Eaton located in Grand Rapids, MI has an opening for an Assembler- 1st Shift.
- Assembly of electromechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies. Ensure activities are performed correctly and proper tooling and documentation is used.
- Must have the ability to utilize hand tools such as, but not limited to, pliers, wrenches, screwdrivers, arbor press, vises, soldering iron, depth micrometers, calipers and dial indicators.
- May disassemble hardware to evaluate condition and reassemble to blueprint and OIS.
- Perform cross training when required.
- May be reassigned to other product groups.
- Maintain clean and safe work area.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned. May be temporarily reassigned to cover workload in other areas of production as necessary.
- Ensure that tooling is in calibration before use.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution
- No relocation provided. Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Grand Rapids MI to be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All accepted applications must be U.S. Persons as defined by ITAR (U.S. citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident, Political Asylee, or Refugee).
- One year of experience in an assembly role or manufacturing setting preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No