- You will support the Commercial Distribution Products & Assemblies Division (CDPA) by assisting in the development and deployment of price strategies by segment, customer type, geography and price method in support of division price, share and profitability goals.
- You will liaise with CDPA Pricing Manager, Product Management, Eaton Sales Team and Component Pricing Organization (CPRO) Regional Pricing Managers to ensure pricing consistency.
- You will assist Senior Pricing Manager in the development of new pricing tools and features.
- You will collaborate with product line management in the launch of new products to ensure that pricing strategies are aligned.
- You will implement Pricing Guidance across assigned territory.
- You will evaluates escalated pricing requests and approves or returns based on guidance from the Senior Pricing Manager
- You will analyze price performance for assigned geography and product lines to ensure pricing guidance is adhered to. Intervenes as needed to address pricing approvals below guidance with direction from Senior Pricing Manager.
- You will collaborate with Product Lines and CPRO on General Price Increase related activities with emphasis on DSP, CSP and DOP agreements.
- You will gather pricing and customer related data to feed into pricing system and works with product management and sales teams to validate the data.
- You will provide pricing analytics research to support product line initiatives.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pricing, business, finance, or IT function.
Must be able to work in the United States without corporate sponsorship now and within the future.
No relocation will be offered. Mus t reside within a 50 mile radius of Atlanta, GA, Asheville, NC, Phoenix, AZ, or Denver, CO Eaton facilities, or in one of the following satellite Eaton facilities: Charlotte, NC, Windsor CT, Westhampton, NJ, Hanover, MD, Morrisville, NC, Smyrna, GA, Parma, OH, La Vergne, TN, Glendale heights, IL, Fenton, MO, Grapevine, TX, Aurora, CO, Chandler, AZ, Fontana, CA, Livermore, CA, Auburn, WA.
Technical – Knowledge of electrical distribution products, electrical products sales processes, Eaton pricing processes and systems preferred.
Must be very proficient in MS Excel experience with, MS Access preferred. Experience and working knowledge of Tableau is preferred.
Minimum of 2 years’ experience and working knowledge of Vista, Mentor and QlickView systems preferred
Professional – Demonstrated ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Experience in interpreting a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphical form.
An understanding of costing concepts and terminology.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CDPAD Comml Distrib Prods Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time