Country Sales Controller Switzerland (m/f)
- Monthly Reporting incl. monthly close, analysis and forecasting for the Sales Organization Switzerland.
- Budget vs. Actuals analysis and validations. Detailed planning and control of trade sales deductions in close collaboration with the Switzerland Sales team.
- Lead the yearly Profit Plan process for Switzerland in close cooperation with the Country Sales Manager, considering risks and profit optimization opportunities.
- Act as Business Partner supporting the Swiss Sales Organization regarding all financial issues and results, providing insights on revenues and profits per customers and product segments.
- Provide Analysis on customer and product views for Switzerland to constantly improve results.
- Contribute proactively to continuous improvement in all Sales Controlling processes in Switzerland and Germany.
- Support Cost- and Sales Controlling in Germany
- Ensure effectiveness of all internal controls and compliance with GAAP and SOX
- Participate in projects in Switzerland and Germany.
- Key contact person for internal and external auditors for the Swiss sales organization.
- Leadership and development of direct reports actively coach, manage, mentor and support team members. This includes performance reviews, Employee performance rating, decision on trainings etc.
- University degree in finance/ controlling or similar degree
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in a similar environment, ideally in the German Electric Industry
- Solid SAP knowledge, especially FI/CO
- Very good German and English language skills (spoken and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic and diverse environment
- Team Player, able to establish trustful relationships
- Proven knowledge of Financial Controlling in an US-GAAP compliant company
- Analytical, autonomous, accountable
- Must be a high flexible personality with energy and an target oriented working style
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time