Senior Analyst, SCM
- Deploy and maintain an accurate ABCQ Product Segmentation plan in the MRP system
- Align and Maintain the MRP PFEP to link ABCQ with the Replenishment plan
- Design and maintain Replenishment Management systems that ensure we have the correct amount of material to meet our Customer OTD goals and our Model Inventory targets
- Create and maintain Inventory Playbooks for all sites that accurately define the Product & Process Positioning Strategy, the Demand Variability Summary, and Replenishment Design targets.
- Work with the Operations to create accurate Inventory Forecasts, aligned with SIOP Demand and the replenishment Management designs.
- Create and maintain Capacity Models for our sites that allow the SIOP Supply teams to assess our ability to meet customer demand and take corrective action to close gaps in a timely fashion.
- ABCQ Product Segmentation and PFEP Maintenance per policy
- Customer OTD and Supplier OTD
- DOH and $INV to forecast
- Min-Max Process Deployment and Min-Max Range Health
- Capacity Utilization
- Work with a cross-functional team to assign and maintain ABCQ Product Segmentation codes for all parent and child items in the MRP system.
- Implement and maintain PFEP setting in the MRP system to align the Replenishment Design with the ABCQ product segmentation driven lead times.
- Lead the design and implement of Replenishment Management systems for internal and external suppliers. This includes selection of the replenishment model, calculation and revaluation of min-max, management of discrete planning parameters, MRP PFEP settings, etc.
- Lead the design of Capacity Models that connect the SIOP demand forecast with the installed capacity in our facilities. Work with the sites to maintain the manning and shift plan to utilize the capacity to meet demand, identifying actions early to allow time to take actions in time to drive operations efficiency.
- Lead the creation of Inventory Playbooks for sites that accurately define the Product and Process Fulfillment Strategy and Replenishment Plan recommendations that align with the SKU characteristics associated with the site’s product offering.
- Work with the operations team to create monthly inventory forecasts that are aligned with the SIOP Demand Forecast and Established replenishment designs.
- Establish and maintain effective communication linkages with the sites that he/she serves to ensure that the site has a voice in the ABCQ/PFEP plans, replenishment design, capacity models, and inventory forecast. Work with the sites to drive execution to plan for all elements.
- Maintain a proactive and disciplined approach to serving the sites that he/she serves, maintaining constant coverage and being responsive to all requests and needs.
- As a Lead Fulfillment Analyst, must be able to train and mentor new Materials Analysts and Material Planners and take the lead in complex initiatives facing the team.
- As a Lead Analyst, must be a subject matter expert with all Fulfillment and replenishment tools (e.g. Supplier Vis and MFG Pro Schedules) and related materials analysis tools (e.g. Pulse, Wisper)
•Minimum of 5 years of experience in one or more (or combination of) the following functional areas: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Materials Management, or Logistics.
•Minimum of 1 year of experience in Materials Mgt: Material Planning, Master Scheduling, Materials Analysis, etc.
•Minimum 1 year of experience working with an large scale MRP system; Oracle, SAP, MFG Pro, etc.
•APICS CPIM certification
•Minimum of 1 year of Manufacturing/plant experience
•Minimum of 1 year of experience working with consumption based replenishment; Min-max, Kanban, etc.
•Minimum of 1 year of experience with MRP master data management
•Understanding of the SIOP process steps: Forecast, Demand, Supply, Consensus, Executive
•Practical understanding of SIOP driven Materials Management including forecasting, scheduling, capacity analysis and inventory management.
•Strong analytical and cognitive skills.
•Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
•Strong oral and written communication skills
•Strong project management experience
•Demonstrated ability to analyze, interpret and document complex business processes and systems.
•Ability to train and mentor new employees in Materials Planning tools and processes
•Ability to independently manage Materials and Operations projects
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD JEIL
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time