Eaton’s Aerospace division is currently seeking a Quality Inspector II to join our team. This position is based at our Camarillo, CA facility.
The Quality Inspector II is responsible for inspecting dimensions to print. Upholding the quality and integrity of all parts manufactured. Supporting operations to help meet internal/external goals to both our suppliers and customers.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
• You will visually and manually inspect manufactured parts per acceptance criteria
• You will dimensionally inspect manufactured parts with CMM or advanced measuring technique per acceptance criteria.
• You will read/interpret advanced blue prints, assembly drawings, angularity, profile, and various datum’s (Vectors)
• You will record/document all receiving, in-process, and final inspection findings as required
• You will be working with 5S+ involvement which includes but not limited to your working area
• You will uphold quality integrity and generate non-conformance reports when parts do not meet specifications
• You will be working with minimal supervision or technical assistance
• You will perform documentation maintenance and problem investigation
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
• High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution is required
• Minimum three years’ of mechanical inspection experience within a manufacturing environment
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of the Eaton Camarillo facility will be considered.
• This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
• Advance Blue Print reading, GD&T, and CMM training/certification – they need to know CMM enough to not have to be supervised.
• Experience with AS9102
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No