- You will serves as the primary point of contact for the COO for all administrative support logistical needs in a large complex global operating environment
- You will organize calendar and scheduling via Outlook including scheduling of required meetings, global conferences and events, and proactively manages scheduling conflicts with multiple stakeholders
- You will interface with top level internal management, members of the Board of Directors, and board members of outside organizations on multiple topics
- You will create/modify advanced reports, presentations, and correspondence
- You will organize and maintain confidential documents
- You will coordinate domestic and global travel arrangements and related logistics, plans global meetings (in person, teleconference/telepresence, and web meetings). Manages travel expense reporting and other expense related items/invoicing
- You will provide a high level of detail and responsiveness in a dynamic, global environment
A minimum of 5 years of experience in a work environment.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with executive level administrative support.
No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Beachwood, OH will be considered.
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with senior management including internal and external leadership on a global level
- Exceptional organizational and analytical/problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Possess strong attention to detail and is able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to define and manage priorities and executive tasks that may involve multiple, global stakeholders
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Industrial Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time