West Territory Sales Manager, Residential Wiring Devices
Eaton’s Residential Wiring Devices Division has an opening for a West Territory Sales Manager. The West Territory Sales Manager is responsible for Arizona, California, Nevada, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Oregon, Washington, Utah, Hawaii and Alaska.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for developing the overall geographic sales strategy to achieve the RWDD(Residential and Wiring devices) sales targets; implement and execute those plans incorporating distributor personnel, assigned agencies, contractors and the Eaton NAS team; and track progress to meet expected growth goals.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will develop strategic plans for “key” channel partners that coincide with the overall company objectives
- You will partner with NAS team to drive both residential and wiring devices opportunities through existing channel relationships
- You will develop the agent strategy for the assigned region that incorporates an agent review process
- You will collaborate and develop the Spec position
- You will establish and drive a conversion pipeline for the residential, commercial and industrial channels
- You will provide leadership to the sales reps and the distributor channel
- You will provide training to the sales reps and the distributor channel
- You will work with Support and Product Development to identify and implement new opportunities
- You will maintain a commitment to the company’s sales processes, values and business code of ethics
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelor’s Degree required from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years electrical or residential products industry sales/marketing experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is offered for this role. Candidates must reside within the immediate geographic area.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or Industrial Distribution
- 7 years electrical or residential products industry sales/marketing experience
- Prior experience managing a team or agents within a territory
- Electrical distribution product knowledge
- Experience with Channel Management
- Ability to travel 50%
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time