Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Senior Manufacturing Engineer, you will be responsible for being the project leader for new two capacity increasing projects. This position will be Pro-Launch Champion of the plant.
Your key deliverables:
· Improve productivity of each departments by either developing the equipment or creating new standardize manufacturing method.
· Investigate and analyze production methods, processes, operations and propose possible modifications for continuous improvement.
· Budget investigation, project proceed control and new line implementation for new projects and processes.
· Prepare and maintain all production documentation
· Update process documentation and aligned with EQS.
· Build close relationship with other manufacturing operations and units.
· Support the implementation of quality control procedures to the shopfloor.
· Ensure the accuracy of BOM and Routings within MFG/PRO.
· Research, recommend and assist capital equipment projects.
· Utilize problem solving technique such as global 8D, PFMEA, Control plans etc.
· Implement EHS and local regulatory requirements aligned with local MESH plan of plant.
· 4 years of experience minimum in manufacturing, engineering or quality assurance with demonstrated ability to drive results in the area of Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Continuous Improvement, etc.
· Equipment troubleshooting experience using schematics and drawings
· Budgetary/cost analysis experience
· Demonstrated knowledge of continuous improvement methods, approaches and tools, including strategic management and project management, and EQS.
What Eaton offers:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FCD
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No