Financial Planning Analyst财务分析专员
A. In charge of financial jobs of North America ledger of Electronics Business Unit, including monthly closing, forecast and annual budget.
B. Assist whole Business Unit financial statements prepare, review, forecast and budget, cost saving consolidation and data upload, ensure data/reports accurate and consistent
C. Cross Business Unit expense charge in weekly track and verify, communicate and follow up
D. Prepare Business Unit internal reports, including support expense reports, reconciliation, Sales credit report, Non-plant Capex, one-time/bonus tracking etc
E. Prepare forecast deck, VP Staff meeting/all hands meeting/ Quarterly Business Review materials and verify the accuracy
F. Provide/analyze Excess & Obsolete reports supporting Supply Chain team improve inventory management
G. Prepare external financial reports required by Asia Pacific Region
H. Other coordination and communication jobs within and outside finance team
I. Weekly Business Unit Pulse Call material (Bookings/Shipments) preparation
J. Support other ad hoc requirements and tasks
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance/Accounting/ Financial Planning Analysis
2. Solid finance/accounting/Financial Planning Analysis working experience in MNC for more than 5 years
3. Be familiar with both PRC. and US GAAP
4. Good English both written and oral.
5. ERP system knowledge, SAP/Encore knowledge/experience is preferred
6. Capable to work in matrix organization. Good communication skill.
7. Comfortable in high pressure of working
8. Experience working and managing in high-performance, quality-oriented, team-based experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No