Eaton's Crouse-Hinds Wonderware West business has an opening for an Account Manager. The Account Manager will be responsible for the South Louisiana territory. Candidates for this role must reside no further north of Alexandria Louisiana.
Wonderware West combines outstanding industry expertise with market-leading software to develop optimized client solutions that deliver real-time success for customers operating in Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Food and Beverage, Solar Power, Infrastructure, Life Sciences and Water & Wastewater.
The Account Manager will be responsible for the achievement of Sales & Margin objectives for their defined sales territory. This includes identifying and growing business in existing Accounts, while identifying new customers from all industries that Wonderware West serves.
You will work to ensure that customers unlock the value of the Schneider Electric Software products to achieve/exceed your assigned sales targets. You will maintain and develop deep professional, sales and industry solutions expertise.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
- You will identify and drive pursuits with the guidance of a Regional Sales Manager, Sr Account Manager or Strategic Account Manager
- You will work with Customer First sales manager to identify and maintain relationship with all support customers in the territory and other areas which may be assigned
- You will actively prospect and cold/warm call a targeted list of prospect accounts.
- You will manage and grow a large number of assigned accounts throughout assigned region
- You will grow the total license install base of the assigned Customer First account base
- You will support the account plans of the Strategic Account Managers and Sr Account Managers on the identified Strategic Accounts and Strategic Pursuits within your territory.
- You will manage non-Strategic SI’s and OEM’s in your territory
- You will primarily focus on selling SCADA, HMI, Historian, and industrial hardware products
- You will be responsible for the achievement of sales and margin objectives/quotas for their sales territory.
- You will prepare written materials in response to customer requests. Collaborate with regional resources in completion of these materials as well. E.g., Requests for Proposals (RFP), Standards of Work (SOW), etc.
- You will align industry insights to customer priorities and ties those insights back to Schneider Electric Software unique differentiators
- You will clearly articulate the Wonderware West value proposition and engage the customer in jointly addressing their business priorities.
- You will implement new product-launch strategies
- You will deliver growth in market share within sales territory.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling into the oil and gas industry is required
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Management or Supply Chain from an accredited institution is preferred
- 5 years of experience selling into the oil and gas industry
- Successful completion of a sales training program or rotational sales development program
- Successful technology solutions sales experience including extensive demonstrated experience in deal structure, solution sales process and negotiation (internal and external) within multiple industries in a technology environment
- Skills in prospecting and breaking into new accounts with a background managing medium to large strategic accounts (including forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, short-term, mid-term, and long-term opportunity management essential) with PLC, Hybrid, and DCS based control systems.
- Ability to understand the client's business drivers and align to company's solutions.
- Possess the necessary skills to negotiate issues with peers, partners, and clients using a Win/Win philosophy.
- Position end-to-end solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies
- Strong technical and business background in industrial process automation specific to manufacturing, oil and gas, petrochemical and petroleum refining, power generation and utilities, and water and wastewater.
- Solutions that include software solutions for plant intelligence, human machine interfaces (HMI), supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems, plant and enterprise historians, batch management applications, business and operations workflow, manufacturing execution systems (MES) designed for managing, controlling and improving manufacturing processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time