Division FP&A Manager
Eaton’s Fluid Filtration Division within Hydraulics Group is seeking a Division Financial Planning and Analysis Manager. The Division Financial Planning and Analysis Manager will be based at our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is responsible for providing financial direction
in reporting of monthly results, forecasts and profit plans for the global
Filtration Division with 7 primary manufacturing locations globally. This role
also examines sales, plant financial information, operational and financial
data/metrics. The position is
responsible for accounting, forecasting, and planning the Division Headquarters
and US Operations related expenses. Also, includes driving global accounts
receivable collection efforts and best practices. This position will operate as a key partner
to the division and sales management teams and will directly supervise a team
of 4 employees.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We
create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you
can help us reach ours.
- You will prepare consolidated commentary and variance analysis for monthly, quarterly and annual forecast requirements. Prepare multiple reporting requests and provide evaluation as required including monthly commentary package.
- You will support the consolidated monthly closing processes. Ensure the integrity of the financial statements. Provide month end accounting support including balance sheet reconciliations.
- You will drive the annual profit planning process and contribute to the strategic planning process including coordination with regional managers, controllers and staff. Prepare schedules, provide direction, and set expectations on behalf of global Division finance.
- You will provide guidance to the credit operations for the NAFTA region. Steer global efforts to develop strategies and process improvements to improve A/R metrics.
- You will support functional business partners by providing breakdown to quote new business, cost modeling, preparation of financials in growth capital appropriation requests, etc.
- You will manage team that performs in-depth financial support for the following NA commercial operations: Fitzgerald distribution, Refinery projects team, import sales, and rental units (Sales through Mfg. Profit).
- You will prepare sales and orders reporting for the sales team as required for monthly submissions, business reviews, and ad-hoc request.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 7 years of finance/accounting experience within a manufacturing environment is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA or CPA Preferred
- Experience of best practice implementation/end to end process improvement in accounting & finance
- Proven experience in identifying risks and weaknesses in internal control environment
- Knowledge in GAAP and Eaton financial policies and procedures
- Knowledge of financial and managerial accounting
- Previous experience as a Manager of People
- Exceptional analytical and thinking skills; Academic rigor and curiosity; problem-solving capability.
- Broad general product and business knowledge in order to adequately interpret operating results, studies, and evaluation.
- Detailed knowledge of Eaton financial planning and analysis concepts and processes
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a matrixed global organizational structure
- Global cultural and business practice awareness
- Strong interpersonal, communication and management skills
- Excellent knowledge of BI tools (such as Khalix and Cognos)
- Experience in Foreign Exchange and Transfer Pricing
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time