• Diagnoses breakdowns problems
• Plans and schedules planned and unplanned work
• Performs preventative maintenance and other tasks as assigned per the maintenance manual
• Arranging specialist procurement of fixtures, fittings or components
• Participate in projects from maintenance side in order to meet customer and process requirements
• Assists in new installations and upgrades of existing designs as well as any facility design changes.
• Updates technical documentation
• Quickly reacts on breakdowns, defects in the production process and so called process indicators
• Ensures accessibility of spare parts (spare parts stock, agreements with spare parts suppliers). Selection of appropriate spares.
• Responsible for TPM implementation in cooperation with manufacturing, lean and production team
• Coordinate and assist outside contractors in maintaining the facility and process equipment
QualificationsThis position is intended for an engineer with B.S Degree or higher in Mechanical, Control or Electrical Engineering
Prefer to have 1 – 2 years of experience on maintenance engineering field or equivalent
Must have good communication skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
High analytical skills
Bilingual Polish and English.
Experience in plant Utilities operations and maintenance.
Demonstrated experience in rotating equipment repair, stationary equipment repair, project execution, and construction and installation techniques.
Ability to work within a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities.
Strong computer skills with the ability to effectively use Microsoft office products and Oracle software tools is preferred.
A working knowledge of typical preventative maintenance and repair activities is required.
Must be capable of utilizing multiple sources of input on work priority and developing a detailed schedule in a timely manner that supports minimal production downtime and efficient use of maintenance resources.
Must know the basic of PLC programming, troubleshooting and improving programs
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: VEH CVT Commercial Vehicle Transmission
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No