Product manager - Residential building
Following an internal promotion, we are looking for a product manager to play a key part within our Installation Material Division. You will join our Nouan-le-Fuzelier site and its Capri brand, worldwide leader in the development of cable glands and innovative solutions used in electrical installation. You will act as interface between our R&D and our sales teams, and will be the voice of Clients to become the ambassador of the Residential Building Product line. We are either looking for an experienced product manager, or someone who would benefit from commercial exposure within the residential construction segment. You will be expected to spend between 25% to 50% of your time on the road.
- Manage P&L for the product line and establish Profit Plan sales goals of business unit
- Develop the Business Plan: available market, segmentation, competitive situation, market trends and drivers, target customers, investment, financial analysis, and recommendations
- Manage pricing/position strategies in relation to competitive market pressures and margin trends
- Manage the introduction of new products, including: product roadmaps, pricing, profit goals, promotional materials, release plans, forecast, inventory planning.
- Manage product market strategies to maximize sales and profit potential. Manage product development priorities, product specifications, system functionality, and budget tradeoffs.
- Manage the interactions between the sales force and the Marketing department to focus product development to strategic customer/industry needs.
- Ensure that appropriate business policies, practices, and relationships are established and maintained with customers and channel partners.
- Ensure that the needs of the general sales force for direction, information, tools, and training
- Focus the product lines to ensure that the portfolio is well defined, understood, and communicated
- Actively support cross-product line/business unit function’s to further enhance Eaton’s total solution of offering to the customer.
- Experienced product manager or commercial exposure within the residential construction segment
Important notice: the successful candidate will be subject to background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time