Technical Sales Support Co-op
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
In this role, you are expected to:
- Answer telephones and emails and provide technical support.
- Handle multiple inquiries on an on-going basis and provide timely responses.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with all calls and emails.
- Work in a fast paced environment with frequent interruptions, managing multiple inquires.
- Cross reference competitive product to Eaton product.
- Conduct data analytics
- Review incoming e mails and categorize the data into meaningful buckets to help determine the type of inquiries we are getting and from whom
- Review incoming phone calls and categorize the data into meaningful buckets to help determine the type of inquiries we are getting and from whom
Show tangible evidence of critical problem solving skills, create processes and tool’s to support inquires.
Perform typically as an individual contributor within or in support of a team.
Confer internally with Product Management, Engineering, Sales to help resolve customer inquiries.
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (Career or in-major GPA will not be considered).
- Minimum of one year of collegiate courses completed or equivalent by the start of the internship.
- Ability to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Must reside within 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time