Project Leader (m/f)
- Responsibility for the Project Management of the Life Safety Division’s CPS-EL product range
- Ensure that standard Project Management processes are utilized and continuously improved. This improvement will be reflected in successive PROLaunch assessments.
- Collaborate with other CPS-EL Project- / Product & Program Manager to ensure well-coordinated and harmonized project execution for the different Emergency Lighting product segments.
- Ensure adequate support to the project teams by coordinating project reviews, preparing & publishing project metrics.
- Establish and maintain effective metrics for quality, technical performance and delivery of the projects running across the division through all of the PROLaunch phases.
- Maintain and improve key Project Management tools and facilities such as the Divisional PROLaunch SharePoint
- Manage specific assigned projects with responsibility for project scope delivery and successful execution within technical, time schedule, cost and quality commitments
- Bachelor’s degree required; Electrical Engineering degree preferred
- Project Management qualification
- comprehensive experience in Project Management; or a combination of Project Management with some Engineering and/or Product Development Management experience
- experienced in New Product Development (NPD) projects
- proven Leadership skills - capability to lead change in an Integrated Product Development Teams (IPT) environment across multiple sites
- proficient in Project Management methodologies, processes and tools with ability to work in a matrix environment
- excellent communication and presentation skills – both verbal and written with ability to make necessary status reports and technical presentations to Eaton management and customer
- strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Broad technical knowledge gained within a product development/industry
- German, fluency in English is a must
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europa, Naher Osten, Afrika
Organisation: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Ermöglicht diese Position eine Versetzung?: Keine
Reisebereitschaft: Ja, 10 % der Zeit