- Participate and work with PM in related advance Quality planning activities for new parts;
- Lead to set up lab capability including dimension, functional test, etc.
- Monitor and lead the actions to continue to improve process performance by using quality tools, such as MSA, SPC, 8D, A3;
Train, lead and facilitate process on problem solving;反馈过程的质量不良，协助，并不断提高解决问题的能力，防止质量问题再发；
- Lead in process and product audits;
- Supplier quality management, including supplier PPAP approval, process audit and continuous improvement;
- 供应商质量管理, 包括供应商PPAP批准， 质量监控，过程审核及持续改善，
- Bachelor degree or higher, major in mechanical or industry engineering;
- 3~5 years quality experience in auto industry, experience in plastic molding or related preferred.
- Good command and application of APAQ, MSA, PPAP, SPC, etc.
- Solid knowledge in quality system, ISO/ TS 16949;
- Good Knowledge in measurement,
- Good written and oral English;
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time