Customer Service Specialist客户服务专员
1. As UK market customer service leader to manage customer sales orders, can be back-up for Asia/US market customer service jobs.
2. Manage daily MRP result to place purchasing orders to global suppliers.
3. Drive cross function team (Plant PMC/Quality/WH/Logistic) to solve outstanding issues such as cost, excess inventory, quality, production, capacity, delivery issues to meet customer requirement;
推动内部工厂相关职能部门（采购工程师/质量/计划/仓库）, 解决成本/过剩物料/质量/生产/产能/交货等问题, 确保交期达到客户需求;
4. Organize weekly meeting with sales/regional buyer/CSR to review supply status about (delivery/shipment/capacity);
5. Weekly sales predict analysis for current month
6. Weekly past due report tracker update, follow up root cause and recovery plan, then predict “To be” past due for next 1-2 months by week, target is “ZERO” past due volume.
7. Weekly OTD performance report tracker update, follow up root cause and recovery plan, then predict “To be” OTD number for current month and next month
8. Follow up shipment and receiving process in regional distribution center
9. Weekly reports/PPT preparation upon request from customer/dept. meetings
10. Accomplish other tasks assigned by Supervisor
Education: Colleague or Bachelor
Work Experience: 5 years or above related experience in customer service/buyer role
Knowledge and Skills required:
1. Familiar with SAP system and MRP logic
熟悉SAP 系统和 MRP 的运行逻辑
2. Strong ability to do data collection and analysis
3. Good communication skills and coordination capabilities
4. Good command of English in written and verbal
5. Be skillful in office software, like Excel/PPT
熟悉办公软件 如 EXCEL/PPT
6. Positive attitude, can work with pressure
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No