Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Lean Manufacturing) - 1st Shift
You will support of the manufacturing team
You will support the longer-term strategic planning
You will support the project management activities under the supervision of manufacturing engineers and management.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a manufacturing environment focusing on continuous improvement projects
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Fayetteville, NC will be considered
- A Two year degree or enrollment in courses that will lead to a two-year technical degree preferred.
- Working Knowledge of Lean / Six Sigma
- Knowledge and proper use of hand tools
- Blueprint Reading experience
- Previous experience in electrical assembly and/or fabrication
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Operational Excellence
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PDCAD Power Distrib Control Assy Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No