Manufacturing Operations Manager
- You will develop the operation systems, operating schedules, and workloads to ensure the most effective and timely use of production equipment and personnel. Plan and manage training, instruction, and guidance of assigned workforce.
- You will plan and oversee capital equipment programs for machining facilities and information systems. Implementation of Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and EBEA initiatives.
- You will identify and implement methods and practices to achieve steady improvements in efficiency, quality, delivery and operating profits.
- You will develop and maintain constructive working relationships with employees to effectively guide cultural change that embodies the Eaton Philosophy. Communicate and demonstrate Eaton best practices, ethics, values and philosophy throughout the organization.
- You will remain knowledgeable of required personnel related guidelines, policies and procedures of the company and take action necessary to ensure adherence. Insure that all site guidelines are administered fairly and equitable.
Data-driven, disciplined, objective, and detail-oriented
Acts as a business partner; sees the big picture and works through ambiguity and change
Ability to be energetic, a critical thinker, skilled in driving process improvement.
Ability to drive to positive results in a complex environment.
Strong ability to develop and motivate people
Advanced computer knowledge with MS Office Applications
Previous experience in manufacturing management or operational excellence
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time