Project Launch Coordinator
Eaton's Cooper Bussmann Division has an opening for :
Project Launch Coordinator
Location: Hungary - Győr
The PLC manages on time and on budget project execution on the site. Works closely with Divisional Program office representative and Product line management. Manages various type of medium/large project which requires multi-discipline involvement from the site. Manages a team of 2-8 people as functional lead. Projects can be cost out, vave, NPI, insourcing/outsourcing. Actively uses and utilizes ProLaunch and ECN change management processes.
- Manages and coordinates the team on the assigned projects in order to meet cost and time objectives.
- Connects the local, plant organization with Divisional Program Management Office (PMO), ensures effective information flow.
- Supports plant strategy implementation, identifies continuous improvement (CI) opportunities and feeds those back to management to include them on cost out deck.
- Keeps high level of project management discipline, ensures that actions are closed on time and escalates to higher level in the organization if required. Uses and promotes utilization of Pro-launch process.
- Presents project status and performance on Project meetings and presentations to upper management
- Identifies project critical path, identifies risk and with the support of the project team determines backup plan.
- Manages 3-5 projects parallel.
- Promotes Eaton’s values, ethics, acts as role model.
- Fluent English knowledge
- BsC or MsC in business or technical field
- Minimum 5 years experiences in project delivery
- Project management experience with multi-discipline teams
- Ability to use Lean and Six Sigma methodology
- MS Project experience
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Experience in automotive or electronics manufacturing environment
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Taking ownership; drive & determination to get the job done to the highest standards
- Able to work alone and in team as well
- Self confidence
- Results orientated
- Multinational Working Experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No