C# Software Developer
Eaton's European Innovation Center has an opening for a:
C# Software Developer
Location: Prague, Roztoky, Czech Republic
Do you like .Net, C# and clean code?
Would you like to be part of solutions for remote diagnostics & maintenance for trucks?
Are you looking for a modern, multinational and friendly environment?
My name is Marek Kočí, and if all the answers are yes, then I might have interesting offer for you!
First days and months:
• Work on ServiceRanger project as member of international team (http://www.roadranger.com/rr/CustomerSupport/Support/ServiceRanger/Benefits/index.htm).
• Ramp up on from day 1, be part of well-implemented SCRUM.
• Meet your colleagues in the USA for several weeks after trial period.
• Have daily support from our colleagues in Prague, India and USA.
What's the project about?
• Software solutions for truck fleets and for remote diagnostic and maintenance.
What can you expect from us?
• Team of professionals, opportunity to learn new technologies.
• Focus on technology and innovation instead of struggling with burreau typical for corporate environment.
• Being close to other projects (http://www.eaton.com/Eaton/ProductsServices/Vehicle/intelliconnect/index.htm).
• Roomy offices, good canteen, space for your creativity, ping pong, and others.
• Annual bonus, multisport card, home office, cycling and sport friendly environment.
We would like you to know:
• How to design, code, test, and debug software
• Object-oriented design and coding mindset
• C#, Visual Studio, .Net Framework 4.6, MVC
• Entity framework
• Git, Visual Studio Online
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Marek and Eaton's hiring team
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time