Junior Analyst - Quality
1) Support quality team by monitoring and tracking WISPER related information, DMR chargeback reporting, etc.
2) Support team performing Supplier Quality Performance – Data Analysis utilizing Supplier performance tools available (WISPER, EPM etc.)
3) Cost out database update and reporting for Plants
4) Expense Analysis and Performance Reporting, required to extract data from SAP and do Pareto analysis and Cost Reduction
5) Support Team to prepare monthly/quarterly/annual management reports for Eaton senior leadership. (Mainly divisional managers, including senior management) in extracting, compiling data from multiple Supplier Quality data systems and tools
6) Support on Continuous improvement activity
7) Should be able to run analysis on structured and unstructured data base
8) Knowledge on database systems and performing general interpretation of the data extraction. This will include generating charts and graphs required for monthly and annual reports
9) Have to develop comprehensive multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site wise, Part wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily Operational data for different manufacturing plants (like inventory, POs, Invoices, sales , Supplier Quality etc.)
10) Identify methods to streamline the reporting-analysis work and improve customer satisfaction
11) Flexible in attitude and approach to accepting all tasks related to the position and willingness to learn new skills when requiredMaintain Data Accuracy and On time delivery while performing the task
· Minimum 2 – 4 Years of experience as Data Analyst or MIS analyst.
· Good communications and customer care skills when interacting with both internal and/or external customers
· Experience in usage of Microsoft programs, advanced experience with Excel & PowerPoint must require.
· Organization and time management skills
· Must have the ability to work unsupervised with decision making authority in a versatile organization. Must be adaptable and resilient to constant changes in job duties, priorities and the internal/external business and regulatory environment.Ability to work in a team, flexible in working in shifts
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No