- You will execute MRP and the timely creation of shop orders to satisfy customer demand, achieve desired stocking levels and maintain flow of work on the factory floor.
- You will communicate and coordinate with production supervisors and purchasing teams to ensure schedule adherence and recovery if required.
- You will initiate and participate in continuous improvement activities related to production planning, customer service and inventory management. Participate as required in problem solving teams, kaizen events, cross functional committees, and multi-discipline initiatives.
- You will review and maintain SAP data integrity inclusive of routings and bill of material accuracy.
- You will communicate frequently and proactively with customer service teams to meet or exceed customer expectations and establish effective relationships.
- You will participate in lean daily management system (LDMS) activities and support the factory tier process as required.
- You will manage and maintain inventory levels ensuring uninterrupted supply of parts while maintaining days on hand goal levels.
- You will track progression of production orders, investigate factors that affect schedules, and modify plans as necessary
- You will expedite critical orders throughout the supply chain.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 1 year of related experience within the supply chain function is required
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Reno, NV will be considered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain from an accredited institution.
- 3 + years of related experience within the supply chain function, preferably in planning/scheduling.
- SAP business system experience.
- APICS/CPIM certification.
- Experience in MRP planning.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to conceptualize, define and resolve complex problems.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks along with excellent time management skills and customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills to effectively interface with production, customer service, and management.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG BLD BLine Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time