Eaton’s Electrical North American Sales Organization is seeking a Director EatonCare. The position will be based at our Arden, NC (Avery Creek) location and report to the Vice President of Sales Operations.
The Director of EatonCare is responsible for leading, setting the vision, and driving enterprise customer support strategies across Electrical Sector customer support teams in the US directly serving 6 divisions (PDCA, CDPA, ICD, CPD, RESI/WD, EESS) with sales totaling $5B. Global responsibilities include leading the Queretaro, Mexico EatonCare Shared Service Center, which provides support services to all Eaton Electrical AMER’s businesses including the 6 divisions previously mentioned plus Bussmann, Lighting, Power Quality, Crouse, B-Line supporting sales of NEMA products shipped internationally, and leading two India based support organizations.
The Director of EatonCare is the site leader for the Avery Creek location which includes customer support teams, technical support, a project management organization, IT, light manufacturing, EHS, and division headquarters.
· Directly manage NAS’ customer support organizations – EatonCare Distribution and Control (MOEM, EOEM, Technical Resource Center, Commercial Support, Global Support), Pune technical support, and L&T support. Directly manage the Electrical AMER’s Queretaro, Mexico EatonCare Shared Service Center.
· Set the vision and drive enterprise customer support strategies across NAS’ support teams. Drive consistency across businesses to provide a “one Eaton” experience for customers.
· Engage with Electrical AMER division leaders and NAS leadership to grow the Queretaro EatonCare Service Center and leverage resources across all businesses. Increase productivity and insure high quality services.
· Partner with NAS’ field sales to meet top line and profit objectives. Develop and implement a framework for delivering and measuring year over year customer support productivity improvements, process harmonization and cost reduction.
· Serve as the site leader for the Avery Creek location including customer support teams, technical support, a project management organization, IT, light manufacturing, EHS, and division headquarters
· Motivate and build a high performance culture. Build organizational capability to serve as the bench for field sales positions. Hire and develop personnel who can advance to the selling organization prepared to immediately make an impact on sales.
· Implement leading edge technologies, processes, and tools to best serve customers and field sales. Leverage Eaton’s Front End Programs in eCommerce, order center, Customer Relationship Management (CRM/Case), and contact center.
· Lead customer support Initiatives to develop and implement a consistent customer support vision and strategy across all Electrical Sector EPG and ESSG businesses (impacts over 700 customer support employees). Drive consensus across divisions for enterprise programs. Keep abreast of leading edge customer support technologies and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited institution
- Minimum (10) years of customer support, sales, engineering, or marketing experience
- Prior people management experience
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10 years of electrical industry experience
· Strong leadership and communication skills across business boundaries
· Ability to motivate and influence direct and indirect resources
· Ability to drive process improvements and effectively manage change
· Ability to set strategic vision; passionately communicate and implement it
· Knowledge and experience with multiple Eaton businesses
· Drive for results
· Ability to interact with field sales leaders in support of customers
· Ability to positively interact with customers.
· Strong organizational skills
· Knowledge of systems and processes
· Knowledge of electrical products and applications
· Understanding of division operations and ability to work effectively with plant personnel
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Executive
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time