Division Supply Chain Manager
Supporting $300+ million in sales, this position is responsible for providing leadership for the implementation of the Bussmann UL Division’s supply chain strategy processes. Responsibilities include development, coordination, and deployment of activities related to an integrated supply chain program including SIOP, production planning, material/product delivery, supplier relationship, commodity strategy, and integrated logistics processes
• Establishes standardized SIOP, production planning, and procurement processes that minimize inventory and meet customer delivery expectations.
• Develops and implements commodity strategies that support the Division and Company’s strategy and business objectives.
• Establish and execute supplier performance management program that supports the Divisions goals and objectives.
• Ensures key performance metrics, including inventory days on hand, customer delivery performance, supplier performance, and freight spend are defined and achieved.
• Ensures for overall data integrity of ERP system to maintain strong ERP health performance.
• Understands business and manufacturing systems to support production requirements (i.e. forecast, capacity planning, production planning, shop floor control, inventory control).
• Plans, develops and maintains an effective organizational structure that ensures the selection, development and motivation of qualified personnel throughout the department’s various functions.
• Creates a work environment where employees are cooperatively involved in attaining the objectives of organization.
• Drives innovation and continuous improvement mindset and approach into the department through training and application of lean six sigma tools.
• Creates and drives culture of ownership through an understanding of Division and Company goals and objectives.
Qualifications• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in an engineering discipline
• Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum 10 years of materials or supply chain experience
• Minimum 3 years managerial/supervisor experience
• Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, team oriented, and fast-paced environment.
• Solid problem-solving skills and solid communication skills are a must along with flexibility.
• 15% travel expected
• Intermediate knowledge on MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) preferred
• Manufacturing and SAP experience is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG CPD UL Bussmann
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time