Manager, eMobility Marketing Communications
- You will advise and support business and regional leadership in the planning, execution and measurement of MarCom programs and projects directed to its key stakeholders (employees, customers and channel partners).
- You will counsel and advise the business unit and regional leadership on the management of MarCom and branding issues globally for the eMobility business.
- You will develop and execute global marketing mix to build awareness, consideration and sales, including: advertising, trade shows, product displays, digital, customer tech days, presentations and other sales tools.
- You will assist product strategy in the development, communication and execution of Eaton’s product/capability value proposition through the development of communications tools that positively positions Eaton’s technologies versus competitive solutions.
- You will own customer relationship campaign development and management, including lead acquisition, nurturing, scoring/sales targeting and success metrics.
- You will drive a global eMobility digital strategy including SharePoint portal updates (internal), content creation/updates, image selection, website integration, advertising, interactive tools, country specific tools, videos, animations and marketing literature.
- You will provide internal and external presentation development to support sales, internal training, and executive decision making.
- You will manage budget and vendor management, including: creative briefs, agency performance and expectations, expense management and alignment with Finance.
- You will plan and manage trade shows to support the growth of eMobility, including: identifying and prioritizing global opportunities, communication strategy, display development, digital tools, sponsorships, event management and measurements.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/business from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience as a marketing communications professional is required.
- Work experience must include internal and external communications working in a corporation or via a combination of agency and corporate experience.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Southfield, Galesburg, or Marshall, MI to be considered.
- Demonstrated track record in developing and executing strategic programs in a complex multi-billion dollar global business; proven ability to advance the business through communications programs.
- Knowledge of communications theory and practice.
- Strategic communications planning and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of graphic design and production.
- MBA or Master’s degree in any of the above fields is preferred.
- Knowledge of Value Creation and Marketing principles.
- Knowledge of Integrated Marketing Communications practice and principles.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time