Eaton's Power Distribution Control Division has an opening for a:
Location: Suchdol, Czech Republic
· Junior Controller / Finance All-rounder supports the monthly closing process and assists the Plant controller in strategic continuous improvement projects, has a sound experience in Excel and Marco based analysis and has eagerness to improve processes in Controlling and Accounting.
· With the guidance of the plant controller and the other controllers this position has opportunity to grow within the controlling as well as accounting department, including topics like SOX, BSR, E&O.
· Helps production leaders to identify opportunities and supports the team with financial analysis and business opportunity calculations (BOC’s).
· Supporting the month end close process based on guidance from other Controllers and Accounting.
· Closely cooperation with CI manager to identify and analyse financial impacts of identified opportunities.
· Assists in W2W fixed asset audit with analysis and physical checks.
· Prepares adhoc reporting/analysis requested from different departments.
· Assists the plant controller with SOX and Compliance tasks.
· Prepares, communicates and follows up on Excess and Obsolete analysis and clean up.
· Undertakes special projects as assigned by plant controller.
· Supports SAP Unity transactions and acts as backup for other colleagues.
· Very good Excel and Excel Makro knowledge
· Understanding of Financial transactions (PnL, Balance sheet)
· SAP FICO knowledge is an advantage
· Knowledge of English
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time