HR Services GBO Team Lead
2. Responsible for supervising the daily activities and workload of the team, including oversight of the accuracy and timely resolution of all incoming inquiries
3. Serves as an escalation point for the HRS Global Back Office and interacts with various levels and departments within the organization for problem resolution as needed
4. Trains and leads the team through issue resolution processes, including root cause analysis as well as issue and workload prioritization
5. Drives and supports the Global Back Office team to meet and exceed service level agreements (SLAs)
6. Partners with subject matter experts to find resolutions for complex inquiries
7. Responsible for the performance and professional development of the team through ongoing coaching, annual reviews and timely project status updates
8. Coordinates team meetings including agenda generation and tracking of action items for follow up
9. Identifies gaps in team’s knowledge and partners with management to deliver training to produce measurable results
10. Participates in the selection, training, coaching and development of new and existing team members
11. Performs quality checks to ensure accurate resolutions are being provided and gaps are being addressed.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 5 years of experience in HR BPO
• Stakeholder Management and Relationship Building.
• Contact Center Operations Management
• Excellent Customer Service and Strong Communications Skills
• Risk and Issue Management
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work well with people across multiple functions and cultures
• Advanced PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and databases)
• Experience with Oracle or any other HRMS applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No