Industrial Sales Team Leader
- You will manage and mentor the B.C. Industrial sales team including setting goals, development planning and performance management.
- You will maintain ‘Customer360’ database.
- You will achieve sales and bookings against goals for B.C.
- You will construct annual Industrial Sales plan for B.C.
- You will be responsible for key customer management including engineering consultants, industrial end users, OEM’s and channel partners.
- You will negotiate and secure major industrial projects.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years of sales experience in the electrical industry
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 80 kilometer radius of the Delta, BC facility will be considered.
- Must be authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Management or supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of electrical power distribution and control systems
- Sales experience with switchgear and motor control equipment
- Working knowledge of the BC, or equivalent, industrial market
- Strong presentation skills
Accessibility policy: Eaton has in place accessibility policies for accommodating employees with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and require accommodations, please let the recruiter or hiring manager know so that we can work to make reasonable adjustments that best suit your needs. Accessibility information may be found at: http://www.eatoncanada.ca/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm”
Politique d'accessibilité: Eaton a mis en place des politiques d’accessibilité afin d’accommoder des employés avec un handicap. Si vous êtes sélectionnés pour une entrevue et que vous avez besoin d’accommodement, veuillez partager l’information avec le recruteur ou le superviseur afin que nous puissions faire des ajustements raisonnables pour vos besoins. Nos politiques d’accessibilité peuvent être consultées au : http://www.eatoncanada.ca/FR/EatonCA/OurCompany/Accessibility/index.htm
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time