2. Identify additional potential suppliers, conduct due diligence on suppliers, contact suppliers to communicate requirements, evaluate quotations received and share findings with the end user.
3. Evaluates supplier quotations and provides an award recommendation to the end user
4. Reviews, screens and scrutinizes supplier responses and communicates questions to the appropriate stakeholders
5. Completes Final Analysis and Compile all the Quotations received from the Supplier and propose Commodity manager for selection of the best supplier.
6. Reviews business requirements, category strategy and available market to determine the appropriate suppliers to conduct sourcing buying activities
7. Coordinates with key stakeholders to understand requirements and mitigate risk
8. Report Management – Generates and analyzes different reports for global commodity managers & leadership team
Qualifications Bachelor’s Degree with 3-4 years of experience OR Masters with 1-3 years of experience in Strategic Sourcing
Experience in handling direct Sourcing & Procurement processes
Understands supply chain nuances
Need to have working Knowledge of any ERP - Oracle
Strong Knowledge in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
Ability to communicate clearly & effectively in person , via e-mail and over phone
Quick response to deadlines
Executing activities and working autonomously with minimal direction
Excellent communication – written and verbal
Change management skills: Effective influencer who can make persuasive arguments
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No