Lead Compliance Analyst
Lead Compliance Analyst
(Location: Luton, UK )
Would you like to make a difference to the environment? Do you want to work for a global and ethical company? Join us and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that make a real impact. We make what matters work. To find out more about us check: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
You will participate in the Accounting & Internal Control oversight and management of a large multi-national corporation, focusing primarily accounting standards and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance. This is a dynamic opportunity at the Headquarters of a $1.3 Billion Global Division of a $21 Billion Global company. This position offers daily exposure to a wide range of functional teams (Finance, Operations, Sales and Marketing, R&D, HR, and Business Development) as well as with Finance Teams at Business Units and Divisions around the world.
Your main duties :
· Perform IC compliance testing reported on IC Scorecard (quanitative testing)
· Perform monthly internal BSR inspections
· Perform 10-12 annual 2nd Level BSRs
· Perform monthly manual JE testing
· Prepare/conduct Manual JE Testing Report Out
· Present ad hoc policy updates and reminders during Controller's Call
· Travel: Perform on site audits and BSR inspections
· Travel: Coordinate internal and external audit preparation
· Travel: On-site presence during IA visits globally
· Assist with monthly close activities as needed
· Lead and assist with special/ad hoc projects throughout the year
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited institution.
· Relevant years of experience in accounting.
· Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts, US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley, budget principals, and financial systems
· Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a complex multi-national corporate structure
· Technical capability to prepare, analyse, and interpret comprehensive financial and operation data/information
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
· Detailed knowledge of Eaton Financial Accounting Policies & Procedures
· Proficient in financial accounting systems, i.e. SAP, Hyperion (HFM), RSD, and Khalix - Encore
· Experience in a large global manufacturing organization
· CPA/CMA/MBA (desired, not required)
· Proven cross functional engagement experience (desired, not required)
What we offer:
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time