Order Management Specialist (German Speaker)
The primary function is to provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Provide assistance to internal and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfilment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
- Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
- Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
- He/she is the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Good English capabilities
- Fluent German Language Capabilities.
- Minimum 2-3 years of (preferably electrical industry) customer service experience
- Drive for results and collaborative style.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
- Adapting change and process improvements.
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time