Analyst. Financial Planning & Analysis
· The primary purpose is to provide timely, accurate and relevant financial analysis and reporting to the Senior Leaders of the Aerospace Finance Team across various locations.
· This position is responsible for Aerospace plant operations and financial reports, account reconciliations, journal entries, and analyses. This position requires working in collaboration with Aerospace locations across the globe.
· This position would be an Individual Contributor.
· Being Passionate is important , Individual should be able to demonstrate good collaborative style of working , effective and efficient in getting results across internal or external organizational boundaries. Analyst should be a quick leaner so that understanding & analyzing new situations & business problems / requirements is easier. Good Sense of ownership & commitment to complete the assigned projects/ tasks within deadline & meeting high standard of Quality.
· Generate and distribute various daily, weekly, and monthly plant operational/financial reports to key stakeholders.
· Reconcile balance sheet accounts for multiple ledgers with emphasis on accuracy, attention to detail, and properly supported balances. Communicate with plant controllers regarding account variances, account aging and recommend actions to resolve.
· Generate and upload standard month end journal entries to Oracle GL; ensure entries are accurate, properly supported, and deadlines are met.
· Maintain internal control procedures to ensure compliance with Sarbanes Oxley 404. Maintain and provide any requested documentation and support for internal/external audit or review purposes.
· Preparation of on-going monthly and periodic financial reports
· Analyze operational and financial data, investigate variances, identify business drivers and evaluate their impact on planned objectives.
· Promotion of good financial stewardship including control costs, driving forecast accuracy, driving balance sheet integrity and compliance to Eaton policies
· Coordinate, interpret and respond to ad hoc financial requests
· Perform additional analysis as assigned
· Identify and share/implement the best practices and improve the processes
· Perform additional analyses as assigned.
· Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes through tools/systems, automation, leverage best practices and standardization.
· Quality culture – Accuracy, attention to detail, and meeting deadlines are critical for success. Also,
· Drive Business Strategic, Vision & Aspirational Goals.
· Accounting major (B.Com) & CA/ICWA/CFA/MBA (Finance), preferable.
· Captive/Multinational experience (pre-requisite).
· Proficient with MS Excel and reporting tools
· Working Knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools – Hyperion, Discoverer, ENCORE, RADAR, DFT etc
· Experience with Oracle and MFGPro (ERP) preferred
· 4-6 years of financial planning & reporting experience.
· Experience in multinational manufacturing industry.
· Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills.
· Adaptable to varying cultures.
· Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to summarize findings and present solutions.
· Good interpersonal skills – ability to work with all levels of the organization.
· Acts as a business partner to Aerospace plants, divisions, and headquarters – sees the big picture.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time