Location: Søborg, Denmark
Are you looking for a job where you can use your skills to deliver first class customer support for our Danish sales office and thus contribute to reach our sales targets?
Eaton offers a highly valued role with main focus on supporting the sales team for Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS’s). By dealing with customer queries and fielding calls the sales coordinator ensures efficient handling of sales orders and contributes to improvement of field sales productivity.
The primary responsibility is to ensure that Eaton delivers as promised and to the satisfaction of the customers.
In the role as a Sales Coordinator you will be challenged, but at the same time given the freedom to create and develop your own ideas on how to improve the daily tasks.
· Responsible for providing professional customer service through processing orders and tenders.
· Processing various tasks – e.g. creating customers and part numbers in the order management system, doing credit check of customers, confirming and invoicing orders.
· Daily contact to customers, global Eaton offices and external suppliers.
· Coordination of delivery times, organization of deliveries and investigation of accessibility, including tracking of shipments
· Systematic follow-up on orders
· Assist sales manager and controller with forecasting
· Claim management
· Ad-hoc general administration
· You have flair for customer service and experience as Sales Coordinator, Sales Assistant or similar
· Broad IT skills and understanding of Oracle and/or SAP system
· Organized and good at prioritizing your tasks
· Flexible, open, extrovert and service minded
· Team player but able to work unassisted
· Intercultural awareness and ability to operate in a cross border environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication (fluent in Danish and English)
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Country Sales Manager, Pia Bøgh-Jensen: +45 4010 5416
Read more about Eaton at: eaton.com
Read more about the product area at
15th of July 2018
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No