Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
OEM Inside Sales Engineer
- Review and interpret customer needs on plans and specifications. Determine the minimum bill of material, most competitive price level and shipment cycle within the market segment pertaining to each specific negotiation
- Proactively facilitate timely solutions to customer issues by utilizing available resources or creating procedures for resolution
- Coordinate warranty and non-warranty repairs and returns, which include shipping issues or service requests
- Project manage small to medium projects on as needed basis
- Establish and maintain the highest possible commercial relations with present and potential customers (internal and external) by effectively employing the highest level of skills with regard to the art of salesmanship, application engineering, product knowledge, knowledge of customers business and organization and knowledge of Eaton product lines strategic plans for sales growth.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 1 year of work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution
- Experience or exposure to a manufacturing organization
- Electrical experience with low voltage systems
- OEM experience
- Sales and/or marketing experience
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: NAS North American Sales
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time