Location: Søborg, Denmark
Are you looking for a challenging job in an international company where you can use your extensive knowledge to develop and support the Country Sales Organization in building the business towards the future?
Eaton offers a key role in a newly established team with the main focus on development of product and digital solutions.
The position as Application Engineer will evolve around the full range portfolio from battery solutions to development of customer specific applications in the MOEM and installer segment. You will be challenged, but at the same time also given the freedom to create and develop your own ideas on how to grow the business.
This role manages and handles all technical inquiries from external sales on Power Distribution (PD) and provides effective solutions and business proposals to the external and inside sales team, as well as associated support functions. The role acts as the technical interface between the applicable Business Unit and external sales. The primary responsibility is to ensure that the company delivers optimum technical solutions to the defined areas.
· Identifies and develops possibilities for future business opportunities, including possible applications of the products, bringing them to the attention of the Country Sales Organization for further investigation and possible next steps
· Acts as the technical support function towards projects and external sales
· Manages technical activities within the Power Distribution sector in order to support the Country Sales Organization team
· Performs product training for customers/wholesalers
· Electrical education, preferable Bsc E.E
· Experience in technical support, product management or similar
· Ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
· Team player
· Ability to represent Eaton towards technical managers externally and internally
· Strong understanding and interest in digital solutions
· Skilled at working effectively in a cross border environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication (fluent in Danish and English)
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Inside Sales Manager, Martin Heimann: +45 2169 5817
Read more about Eaton at: eaton.com
Read more about the product area at: eaton.dk/komponenter
15th of July 2018
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time