B) Assist with Transfer Pricing documentation to ensure appropriate transfer prices are maintained
C) Prepare Income Tax Deferred calculations
D) Support tax projects, such as changes due to Tax reforms, Fixed Assets, Tax Incentives
E) Attend and respond to any Authority Requests regarding Direct Tax for the Mexican and other Spanish-speaking legal entities
F) Carry out responsibilities and activities aligned with the values of the company and promote collaboration within the Direct Tax Team
G) Create strong relationships across all businesses
H) Promote a continuous improvement environment
Qualifications*Minimum of 2 -4 years Mexican tax experience gained in a professional firm, multi-national company or Tax Authority
*Excellent technical understanding of the Mexican Tax Laws and Regulations
*CPA or comparable qualification
*2 or more years of experience with a Big 4 firm, combined with major corporate tax experience.
* Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with others (peers, superiors, Plant´s personal) in a dynamic environment.
* Ability to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities while meeting deadlines.
* Ability to assimilate information from multiple sources, identify issues, develop, and implement solutions
* Strong Microsoft Office skills (Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word,) and experience with various ERP systems (Oracle/SAP)
* English level: Intermediate is a plus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time