Warranty Services Representative
- You will utilize the applicable Quality Database Management System and SAP to record and process field product incidents/activities and distributes necessary information to the organization. Issue service ticket authorizations for product issues as required.
- You will prepare and process orders, create contracts and purchase orders for warranty parts and services.
- You will evaluate part requirements and evaluates product information to determine what part will meet the needs of the customer. Includes, but not limited to sales orders, credits, debits, quotations, order processing activities, Engineering Bill of Materials and schematics.
- You will be responsible for directing warranty repair products to an approved service provider, or to the factory as required.
- You will be responsible for managing customer information relative to the product issue prior to return and organizing return of the product to the customer subsequent to completion of the repair. Acts as the point person for customer contact of post ship product problems; gathers information and provides guidance to customer in the event of non-conforming or an inoperable product.
- You will participate in service ticket follow-up activities with appropriate internal and external resources as necessary to ensure tickets are completed and customer issues are resolved. Maintain a channel of communication with customers as to repair status and anticipated return of product.
- You will participate in maintaining department and ISO quality standards for Warranty activities. Dedicated to the concept of continuous improvement.
- You will maintain a knowledge of Switchgear and associated products.
- You will also be responsible for non-warranty related Quotations, Order Processing, Expediting, Returns, and general issue resolution.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the S Milwaukee, WI facility will be considered.
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited institution
- PC application experience including MS Office products
- Experience with SAP or a similar MRP system
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly set priorities
- Knowledge of technical and commercial aspects of product design, manufacture, and application
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG CPSD PRD Power Reliability Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No