Lead Technical Analyst
Project and support assignments will be allocated by the SAP CoE Development Manager or section leads and could involve requests from any of the local SAP teams across the global Eaton locations so efficient communication and collaboration with other IT and business personnel is essential to deliver projects on-time, within budget and within any SLA timescales.
- Will assist in project implementations around the globe by performing the development of Interfaces, Reports, Conversions, Extensions, Workflow, Forms using SAP development technologies.
- Will provide production support as needed to address custom and standard development issues.
- Will continually learn new advanced development technologies and programming techniques to provide value to our business by enhancing self-knowledge and capability.
- Will provide good quality code as well as good documentation including unit test scripts and results. Will Maintain zero impact through regression testing in the global environment.
- Will maintain a global mindset during the development process to ensure that the development changes only impact the desired regions or divisions as designed.
- Will lead to completion the development of some projects and offer support, when is needed, to the colleagues on SAP technical topics
- Send statuses regarding current development progress and identifies possible project risks and raise them to the project team
Must demonstrate good proficiency with the English language (written and verbal).
- Relevant experience gained over 6+ years is necessary.
- ABAP Development
- Forms Development –SAPScript, Smartforms
- SAP Userexits, BADI, enhancement spots
- Exposure to 2 or more of the following development technologies
- Adobe Forms
- Data migration - LSMW, BDC
- SAP Integration technologies – PI, ALE, IDoc
- SAP Workflow
- Web Development – ABAP Webdypro, BSP
- Exposure to at least two of the following SAP modules: MM, SD, PP, FICO, WM, Vistex
- Exposure to one or more of the following SAP systems: ECC 5.0 or higher, SAP Portals, GTS, PLM, SRM, XI/PI
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time