Supply Chain Programme Manager
Are looking for a:
Subcontract Programme Manager
Within the Supply Chain Team
To take full responsibility for the management and control of all products requiring sub-contract operations.
To identify, plan and control the process of reducing the complexity of the products requiring external operations,
Reducing total cost to provide these products
· Lead sub-con process improvement activities, completing value stream map activities, internally and externally, to identify improvement opportunities.
· Review all sub-co items and identify opportunities for make items complete, work with internal teams to develop plans to achieve this change.
· Look for simplification opportunities, lead time reductions, reductions in material movements, internally and externally.
· Develop processes for supplier scheduling, manage the demand on each supplier, balanced with their supply capacity
· Monitor supplier performance and work with suppliers to improve this as necessary
· Responsible for the creation of the necessary MFG-PRO documentation for all sub-contract requirements, ensure that this is created in a timely manner and that material flows internally and externally to support production plan requirements.
· Work with supply base to determine timing of deliveries and, where necessary, take action to improve. Ensure that the ERP system accurately reflects the latest delivery timing information
· Mange the key metrics related to the sub-contract process, identify trends and work with suppliers to develop corrective action plans as necessary
· Manage all aspects of staff member responsible for creation of all necessary documentation and work order management
Specific Experience Required for this position:
Full knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) requirements and order generation process logic
Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing, logistics, stockroom operations, and shipping/receiving
Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials scheduling
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No