Tool Room Technician (12 hour night)
- You will manufacture various components by reading and understanding component prints and utilizing tool-room equipment including vertical machining centers, turning centers, lathes, cylindrical grinders, surface grinders, and other specialized equipment.
- You will use basic knowledge in programming using (G) and (M) codes.
- You will support production requirements by assisting with projects that may include machine assembly and component integration.
- You will support 5S of the tool-room area by actively participating in daily and special activities to improve and maintain the 5S and overall effectiveness of the tool-room.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Relocation is not provided. Only candidates that currently reside within 50 miles of the Roxboro, NC facility will be considered.
- Must have OR be currently pursuing an Associate's degree in Precision Machining Technology degree from an accredited institution
- Ability to interpret basic blueprints & mechanical drawings
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAA North America Auto
Job Level: Entry Level
Does this position offer relocation?: No