Senior Customer Service Representative
Coordinate across functional disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction. Manage performance against customer requirements in accordance with contract obligations, terms and conditions. Ensure timely and effective customer communications internally and externally to fulfill contract obligations meeting quality and on-time delivery expectations. Develop and maintain relationships that foster additional growth opportunities and up-sell products as an extension of the sales force.
· Performs contract review of all orders for customer requirements to ensure that orders are processed per negotiated requirements including importing and exporting requirements.
· Functions as primary focal point of contact for assigned customer related inquiries and represents the voice of the customer within the facility.
· Accountable for ensuring orders are entered into the ERP system and/or other support databases. Accountable for ensuring demand alignment and accuracy of demand plan for assigned customers within the SIOP process.
· Accountable for ensuring that the customer’s supplier web-based purchasing systems’ requirements are being fulfilled
· Provides continuous feedback to the customer on order status throughout the production cycle by providing proactive communication with the customer in anticipation of customers’ needs
· Coordinates the internal activities of all departments involved in achieving customer commitments. Coordinates issue resolution by achieving a mutually acceptable solution between Eaton and the customer. Represents Eaton in delivering plant recovery plans.
· Assesses market channel delivery options (direct or through distribution).
· Supports in negotiating contract pricing, delivery, administrative requirements and conditions ensuring compliance with Eaton’s policies, terms and conditions from proposal through shipment.
· Manages Customer Metrics - Customer Complaint Process and keeps customer database updated with all activities and maintains all records for account responsibility.
· Represents the company at customer review meetings (potentially at off-site meetings).
· Fundamental understanding of regulatory processes around Aerospace and Export Controls and assures compliance with all export control regulations- ITAR
· Assesses current practices for continuous process improvements
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferred
· Experience interfacing with customers.
· Proficient in reading and writing English.
· This position typically deals with a mix of low dollar, high complexity; or high dollar, medium complexity.
· Computer Skills: Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, MRP Systems (e.g., MFGPro, SIEBEL)
· Forecasting; leadership skills/experience; product knowledge
Attention to detail, accuracy, organizational skills, follow-up, ability to learn and apply new concepts, ability to follow detailed work instructions, ability to confirm contractual agreements/terms are met through utilization of contracts matrix, effective communication skills (verbal and written), presentation skills, data analysis skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time