Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assists in preparing, planning and performing internal audits and special projects to evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of internal controls, business processes, and procedures at Eaton operations.
A. Gathers information as part of the Annual Risk Assessment process, identifying risks and weaknesses and to the preparation of the Annual Audit Plan.
B. Counsels as an expert (for moderate to low-level complexity issues) for accounting, compliance and Internal Controls matters
C. Represents Audit Supervisor, taking on certain assigned activities under the direct supervision of the project leader.
D. Prepares written audit findings and recommendations for discussion with local management.
E. Participates in opening and closing meetings with local and senior management.
F. Produces clear, concise, neat, accurate work papers in a timely manner.
G. Presents audit outcomes in a clear and concise manner
H Prepares recommendations to address moderate to low complexity audit issues.
I Operates as a team member on one of Internal Audit’s continuous improvement teams: Audit Observation Trending Report (AOTR), Test Steps/Data Analytics, Knowledge Sharing and Guest Auditor
J Serves as team member and participates in special projects, on an as needed basis.
K Performs EY direct assistance and SOX Quality Assurance Reviews with minimal supervision of Audit Manager/Supervisor.
L. Follows-up and reviews implemented management action plans and audit findings remediated with limited direct supervision of the Audit Manager/ Supervisor.
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration or equivalent.
• Cumulated 3-5 years’ experience.. (Ideally has internal or external audit experience in a manufacturing environment or Finance experience in a manufacturing environment.)
• Good knowledge in IFRS and U.S. GAAP and local GAAP (outside U.S.).
• Proficient in Internal Audit key concepts (risk-based audits, financial audit).
• Proven experience in documenting and testing controls.
• Proven experience in identifying risks and weaknesses and developing audit procedures to assess the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls to mitigate the risks.
• Proficient in accounting methods and applicable financial accounting requirements, under U.S. GAAP.
• Significant exposure to manufacturing, cost accounting, public accounting.
• Strong knowledge of Tax, Risk and Treasury strategies applicable to the business.
• Proven experience working in a manufacturing environment.
• Familiar with common Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as Oracle, SAP and MFG/Pro.
• Ability to identify weaknesses and develop and present recommendations for improvement to local management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to make sound recommendations and to articulate benefits/results to business unit goals. Ability to influence process improvement and suggest innovative process solutions.
• Understands basic components of project management and is able to break down large tasks into smaller components.
• Knowledge of Financial and Treasury policies.
• Light Comprehension: Financial Vision and Acumen
• Applied Experience: Financial Process Improvement and Technology Management, Financial Analysis, Financial Integrity and Control
• Light Comprehension/ Applied Experience as Professional: Makes decisions, problem solving, drives for results, promotes and champions change, self-development and demon-strates a collaborative style.
• Knowledge of the overall business or function
• Knowledge of organizational structure (business and Internal Audit)
• Knowledge of the business Strategic Plan
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time