The primary purpose of this role is to work with the Management Accountant to address the business needs for compliance, reporting and analysis.
Essential functions of the role are:
- Comply with statutory, Sarbanes Oxley and Eaton internal processes.
- Being accountable for AP processes such as; supplier statement reconciliation and working with shared services to resolve vendor queries.
- Being accountable for AR processes such as; working with shared services to resolve queries, credit control and clearing aged debt.
- Manage all direct and indirect suppliers, including resolution of invoice queries and account reconciliations.
- Month end reporting activities including; journal entries, prepayments, accruals, balance sheet reviews and reporting.
- Prepare HMRC and other compliance reporting.
- Prepare and agree intercompany balances.
- Complete monthly payroll process, including intercompany recharges.
- Review aged inventory for obsolescence and support supply chain inventory cycle count activity
- Fixed asset register and associated capitalisation, transfers and disposals.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Degree level education or equivalent.
- At least part qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- Relevant work experience covering the essential functions mentioned above.
- Good communication skills with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Ability to work with international locations
- Pro-active and good at problem solving
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No