Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Material Handler- Afternoon Shift
- You will replenish parts as needed by Assembly Line, welder, kit rack and MSW.
- You will maintain timely and accurate flow of parts in to and out of customer areas.
- You will use computer to locate where material is warehoused.
- You will operate lifting aids and/or overhead hoists to manipulate and move parts.
- You will perform minor and preventative maintenance as required and reports unusual conditions, safety issues or effective material to Coach.
- You will adhere to all safety procedures and company policies.
- You will assist in maintaining atmosphere of continuous improvement and team efforts for accomplishing plant goals by using our Quality systems (e.g. QS, 9000, TS 16949) an Environmental system (e.g., ISO 14000).
- You will participate in Continuous Improvement efforts that support department and plant goals.
- You will participate in 5S+ responsibilities. Maintain work area housekeeping and assist in department/team housekeeping efforts.
- You will assist in training new employees.
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution
- Must be legally authorized to work for the US on an on-going basis without company sponsorship.
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of the Kings Mountain, NC facility will be considered for this position.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH NAT North America Truck
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Does this position offer relocation?: No