Business Development Director, IT Solutions
A. Developing and implementing DPQ IT Channel Strategy in alignment with Division sales growth objectives
B. Be the IT Channel practice leader for Regional and Country Eaton Sales Leaders
C. Drive the implementation of all channel sales and marketing initiatives across the APAC region
D. Developing the Channel Program (PAPP) in alignment with global IT Channel team and drive the implementation of the program in APAC region
E. Support and guide the division or country sales leaders and channel partners in implementing the channel strategy and program
F. Building and maintaining relationship with key IT channel executives in APAC
G. Build the channel competency for all APAC PQ channel personnel
H. Identify and build key alliances to support and enhance the growth of IT channels in APAC
I. Provide strategic direction for managing approximately 75 million in sales and tripling it in 3 to 5 years
J. Own sales revenue and growth of Whitespace solution
K. Develop IT Channel strategy for whitespace penetration and track their growth and development via planned channel metrics.
L. Act as a evangelist for the penetration of whitespace solution by directly supporting projects to drive customers awareness and acceptance.
- Strong sales and negotiations skills to create win-win situations.
- Strong drive for results and self-directed personal initiative
- Clear understanding of Eaton IT channel landscape
- Knowledgeable about UPS, software, connectivity and Whitespace solution products
- Strong understanding of business fundamentals and financials.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Sales management skills primarily indirect management skills
- Be an Eaton Ambassador, coach, and influencer across all levels of the organization both inside Eaton and within the key IT Channel Partner.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all organizational levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Product knowledge, market knowledge and established customer relationships within the market area.
- Technical mindset and approach to problem solving.
- Establish relationships with key executives and central decision makers within each IT channel partner.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time