Golf Pride Taiwan Production Manager (Tainan)
Safety: The ability to integrate technical skill sets required to identify and eliminate hazards associated with a manufacturing process and its supporting elements to perform zero incident culture.
Scrap: Manage production processes following Standard Operating Procedures and quality control plans to meet or exceed scrap standards and reduce Cost of Non Conformance (CONC).
OTD: Monitor production processes and manage production team’s daily standard work and accountability to meet customer satisfaction- promise and request.
WIP inventory: Leverage ELSS VSM and CI improvement to eliminate 7 wastes to reduce WIP inventory amount.
Productivity: Collaborate with Materials Management and Facilities engineering to improve site OEE.
Cost out: Promote productivity and improve scrap rate/ rework rate to generate cost out saving.
CIF/OPA: Facilitating the plant’s Continuous Improvement projects to align with division manufacturing strategy. Partner with OpEx function to implement Eaton’s Continuous Improvement Framework.
ME/EE: Listen to the voice from employees to facilitate management effectiveness and employee engagement.
Implement and execute other assignments by Plant Manager in support of plant leadership duties and projects
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing/Plant environment with over 100 headcount
- 5 years managerial experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in high mix production, shift management and WIP extension to subcontractor management.
- Experience in business contingency planning
Demonstrated English language capability and fluency is required.
- Master’s degree with Engineering background.
- More than 12 years experience as production supervisor/manager (over 100 headcounts)
- More than 8 years managerial experience of manufacturing.
- Change Management experience in similar capacity preferred.
- Global leadership Style and Skills.
- Experience in CI (Continuous Improvement) project.
- Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- Strong leadership skills, fast respond, good sense of urgency and business acumen logical.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and self-starter
- Strong team-building skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate managerial courage (e.g., managing varied interests representing potential conflicts)
- Ability to lead and support cross-functional process improvement teams
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time