- Performs Accounts Payable accounting responsibility
- Work with Plant team to make sure the smooth monthly closing
- Improves formalized standards and procedures in using new technologies
- Take initiative to solve the accounting problems and issues
- Understands the key fundamentals that drive the business results success of the organization and its customers and suppliers.
QualificationsBachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No