Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Achieve Profit plan in orders, sales and margin goals with the region customers. Meet with Utilities engineering firms, consultants, end users, and others to deliver technical presentations, write specifications, and build and grow key customer relationships within a given territory, also responsible for product training. This position requires complex engineering knowledge and strong communication skills to be able to make technical recommendations on product solutions.
• Ensure pull through in the sales channel by working with regional sales management and partnering with key distribution personnel.
• Work cross-functionally across the enterprise to identify key influencers, define gaps in products or services, and develop and implement the necessary tools to capitalize on opportunities.
• Develop, update and execute a regional penetration plan to obtain a continues growth.
• Effectively develop and deliver product trainings and seminars.
• Work closely with customers to ensure that high levels of quality and service are delivered in the territory.
• Stay abreast of new technology, market developments, appropriate standard societies, and competitor offerings in the assigned region.
• Report trends and developments to appropriate sales, marketing, and management personnel
• Support new product releases and new/adjacent account development.
• Create sales forecast in all product lines according to the assigned region.
• Create a special relationship with the utility and vertical market payers as Mining & O&G companies to support their needs with our offer of products
Qualifications• Bachelor’s Degree in engineer degree (electric, electronic, control and automation, mechatronic, industrial, mechanical electrical, mechanic, other) from an accredited institution
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in electrical industry within sales and marketing functions.
• Ability to learn, grow, and deal with ambiguity and change
• Electrical Control and Distribution Systems Products Knowledge.
• Experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques.
• Sales and product line management experience.
• Strong business communications and written skills.
• High Distribution Systems knowledge
• Experience selling medium voltage products as Capacitors Banks, Voltage Regulators, Reclosres, etc.
• Electrical service sales experience.
• Knowledge of Eaton products and their applications, Medium Voltage Distribution products.
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills required. Must be able to communicate effectively at a variety of different organizational levels
• Ability to think and act strategically, including but not limited to business acumen, organizational agility, and executive presence.
• Experience in providing sales/ field support and performing customer/ industry presentations.
• Position required travel of 30% to 40% of the time
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time