Leading and coordinating Maintenance and Facilities areas and their employees in order to: develop, deploy and improve maintenance processes throughout SJC site, to assure good conditions (safety, capability and availability) of production/building assets (including air compression, lightning, air condition, others), under economical cost.
Develop people to execute processes accordingly, providing training and adequate tools to execute their jobs.
Support maintenance team (technical) in their jobs, helping them with tactics to keep them focused on operational aspects.
Support acquisition of new machines and new technologies.
- Complete bachelor’s degree, preferable in Engineering, Administration and Automation;
- Solid experience with heavy manufacturing processes and maintenance;
- Experience leading and developing teams;
- MS Office, EBS, Lean Manufacturing, Quality System;
- Safety procedures knowledge;
- Intermediate English level – minimum
- Experience in Kaizen and TPM implementation
• Specialization preferable in Administration or Maintenance
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: VEH Vehicle Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time